Our Mission Statement:
Centra's Mission is to provide the public with safe, dependable, courteous and affordable transportation. Our goal on the web is to provide you with all the information you will need to take advantage of our services. We hope you enjoy your visit to CentraBus.com. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Tweets by @CentraBus
Have questions? Contact us at 304-623-6002
Monday - Friday : 6 am - 6 pm
Saturday :8 am - 4 pm
Fixed Route and Paratransit services are available during these hours
8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday
General Manager, John Aman announces that Central West Virginia Transit Authority (CENTRA) has retained Delta Development Group, Inc. to conduct a review of its fixed route service with the goal of enhancing service to increase ridership. Mr. Aman has stated that feedback from the community is an important element in this process. He is asking members of the community to complete a survey to provide valuable input into the study.
The survey is available in paper form or on-line for the general community by clicking here.
If you are in the SHINNSTON community, please click here.
Paper surveys are available at the following locations:
• CENTRA, 208 North 4th Street, Clarksburg
• Clarksburg-Harrison Public Library, 404 West Pike Street, Clarksburg
• Bridgeport Public Library, 1200 Johnson Avenue, Bridgeport
• Nutter Fort Public Library, 1300 Buckhannon Pike, Clarksburg
• Salem IGA, 158 E Main Street, Salem
• Lowe Public Library, 40 Bridge Street, Shinnston
• Shinnston Water Board Office, 40 Main Street, Shinnston
Centra Bus has destinations all across North Central West Virginia. You can even Plan a Trip. Click on ROUTES to find out more.